KidCheck - Safety & Security
Nursery ages are 8 weeks to - 24 months.
For your convenience, we have a Nursing Mothers room located in The Ark. The Ark is staffed by dedicated, screened volunteer workers who love children and love God!
Our new security system, KidCheck will be implemented on May 19. Watch for updates and information. Please go ahead and sign up for KidCheck Guardian Account using the information below.
At DBC, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck to bring you the best experience at check-in and to provide you as parents the ability to act as a team with us to keep them in safe hands.
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents. Once you've created your KidCheck account, you can add your kids and other guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, your kids and your guardians to make it easy for your childcare provider to identify them.
- Go to the website go.kidcheck.com (make sure you don’t type www.)
- Select “I am a parent and want to create a free account”
- Fill in the requested fields and create your password.
- Agree to the license agreement and then go to choose your account options.
- Select “Save Changes”
My Account Page
- Click on “My Kids”, this is where you will input your child’s information and upload photos. Select “Save Changes”.
- Click on “My Guardians” this is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Save Changes
Your account is complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home or cell phone number associated with your account.
If you desire to make changes you may go into your account page at anytime and make changes by selecting the “Login” link at www.kidcheck.com.
Children’s Ministry news - Why KidCheck?
It is an exciting time to be involved with the children’s ministry! The attendance continues to grow and new families join us on Sunday morning and take part in the various ministries that are offered. It has always been our goal to provide a safe environment for children to learn in and that is why we are investing in a child check in system called Kidcheck. KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances the churches security and helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent.
How KidCheck Benefits Parents:
- Easily create and update a list of who can pick up your children, and if appropriate, who cannot.
- Upload photos of children and guardians for added security.
- Provide medical and allergy information and alerts.
- No one sees you or your child’s information until you check-in to their facility.
- KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe.
- KidCheck never asks for personal identification such as Social Security numbers, credit cards or banking information and we will never sell the information we do gather.
- Speedy check-in, simply input your 10 digit phone number.
- KidCheck is web based so you can access and modify your account from anywhere.
- Text messaging notifications when your child is checked-in or checked-out, or in case of emergency.
- You’re in control of your account information so you know it’s correct and up-to-date.
- Create and update your free account from the comfort of home.
- You choose the photos you want to upload.