Visitor Information - KidCheck Security Info.
All guests must check in at the Kingdom Kidz Children's Ministry Welcome Center located in A200. You may create a KidCheck account before visiting us if you'd like. The information is below.
At DBC, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your children. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
We will go live with KidCheck on April 14, 2013. It is important you create your account prior to this date. If you haven’t already created your free account online, please do so by going to www.kidcheck.com, selecting “Sign-up” and then “I’m a Parent, Guardian”. Follow the link “set up your free login account”.
You can create your account from the comfort of home, it’s simple and will only take a few minutes. Creating your account prior to the above date helps us have a smooth transition, and helps your first check-in go faster so you can get on your way.
Once you’ve created your account, simply use your 10 digit phone number to check-in with us or anywhere you see the KidCheck logo.
Thank you for your participation.
CREATING A KIDCHECK ACCOUNT
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents. Once you've created your KidCheck account (with login and password), you can enter your children’s information, add any pertinent medical/allergy alerts, and designate authorized and unauthorized guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, your children and your guardians to make identification easy for your childcare provider.
- Go to the website go.kidcheck.com (leave off the “www”)
- Select “I am a parent and want to create a free account”
- Select the “I have never checked in with KidCheck” link
- Fill in the requested fields and create your password
- Agree to the license agreement
My Account Page
- Click on “My Kids”. This is where you will input your child’s information and upload photos. Use the “Add a New Child” button to add children to your account.
- Click on “My Guardians”. This is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Use the “Add a New Guardian” button to add children to your account.
Your account is now complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home or cell phone number associated with your account to check in your children. Only the facilities that you check into will be able to see your information.