- Single adults ages 30 & under
- Teachers: Corey & Clanae Tarrance
Every Sunday at 9:45 am, adults at DBC connect with others in a classroom setting that provides rich opportunities to learn about God and to fellowship. Use the finder below to see all of our class offerings. Feel free to visit a few classes until you find the place that feels like home.
New classes on Sundays at 9:45 am in June and July!
DBC’s Summer Institute offers two semesters with three topical classes from which to choose. All are welcome to participate!
Whether you're new to the church or new in your faith, we want to help you get connected at DBC! Please visit the Connection Center in the lobby of our Chapel (the building closest to Mt Vernon Rd.) between 9:30-10:00 am to learn more about our classes and groups as a next step in your journey.
THE BRIDGE Class
Investigate Christian beliefs in a welcoming environment where no Bible study experience is needed.
View all of our classes below. Choose a Life Stage category in the grey box to narrow your search.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- Nearly wed & newlywed couples
- Teachers: Jim & Judy Strawn, Chip & Stacey Thompson
- Parents of babies & preschoolers
- Teachers: Various teachers
- Parents of elementary-age children
- Teachers: David Harrison, Shelley Noble, Kevin & Erin Kadzis
- All ages including many parents with children at home
- Teachers: Chris Rylands, Fred Lehmann, Matt Garrett
- Nearly & newly empty nesters
- Teachers: John Delk, Beth Southers, Steve Sanders
- All ages
- Teacher: Sebastian Suma
- Women of all ages
- Teacher: Este Botha