- The Fitness Center will resume regular hours on Wednesday February 17th.
- . The Fitness Center is open! We look forward to welcoming each of you back! Please click below to view the guidance of our reopening and what we are asking from you.
- Phase 2 Reopening Plan Aug. 3, 2020
- Membership Information
- The mission of the Fitness Center at DBC is service. Our staff and volunteers are here to serve you by providing a place to improve and maintain your quality of life physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally. Membership is open to the entire community as well as to members of DBC.
The Fitness Center at DBC is open for membership to the general public and offers competitive rates. If you are interested in touring our facility, stop by or call 770.280.1210 for more information.
Membership entitles you to use all of the following:
6 Lane Junior Olympic Indoor Pool with a new Saline Spa Water System
Complete Men and Women's Locker Room Facilities
Dry Sauna & Whirlpool
Personal Fitness Assessment (flexibility, body fat, blood pressure, resting heart rate)
Special Health/Fitness Programs & Event
Indoor Cushioned Track
Indoor Basketball (When Available)
Machines: Treadmills, Stairmasters, Bikes, Elliptical Trainers, Rowing Ergometers
Over 50 Land Aerobic classes with varying intensity levels each week
Water aerobics classes and Master Swim
Free Weight Room with new rubber plated dumbbells and bars
LifeFitness Strength Training Equipment
Certified Personal Trainers at Competitive Rates*
*ONLY FITNESS CENTER STAFF TRAINERS ALLOWED
|Senior Couple 65+||$70/mo.|
A one-time registration fee of $50.00
Guests are welcome to use The Fitness Center for a fee of $10 a day, $35 a week or $50 a month.
Our certified trainers will help you achieve your fitness goals through individually prescribed programs. They can assist with health concerns, weight loss, decreased energy and help maintain accountability for your workouts. Please contact Gloria Copeland for more information.
About Our Trainers
Tae Kwon Do
We teach students how to exercise and combine both mind and body together as one. With the strict discipline incorporated in our program, the students will learn how to manage their stress plus anger and channel those emotions into positive results through sweat and dedication. Our mission is to uphold the highest standards of excellence so that every athlete is inspired to set and achieve personal goals in a manner of integrity, honor and respect.
- Improve Focus
- Improve Teamwork and Positive Social Interaction
- Improve Balance and Posture
- Improve Self-Discipline and Responsibility
- Teach Respect and Self-Control
- Encourage a Competitive Spirit
5th degree black belt in Taekwondo, and Korean martial arts. Is Also a member of the USA National Team for NASTA, ATU and AAU.
Class Times & Fees
Thursdays and Fridays
- Beginner Classes (White / Yellow / Orange) : 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
- Intermediate Classes (Green and Up) : 6:20 pm - 7:20 pm
Uniforms and belts are an additional fee.
For more information contact Joaquin Pinkard, 770.557.9325 or the Fitness Center at 770.280.1210
Dynamo Swim School
Dynamo provides swimming lessons for ages 3 to adult in either a private or group setting.
To make an appointment for private swim lessons, please fill out the request form and turn it in at the front desk.
While you use the Fitness Center, free childcare for your children, ages 3 months through 9 years, is available in the DBC Castle Kidz childcare building. You will be given a Kidz Club Card to present when leaving your children in the facility. Kidz Club Cards can be picked up at the front desk every month.
Castle Kidz Childcare Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm