We help people meet, know and become more like Jesus. We make disciples through Bible study groups and sharing our faith journey.
Explore the categories below and identify the classes and groups to help you grow spiritually, then contact the leader to register or ask questions.
Find a Group
What Matters Most (for Moms)
What Matters Most
Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of our trials by prioritizing what matters most—Christ. Join us as we learn to live in joy despite our circumstances, unearth the secret of contentment, banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ and prioritize the Lord above all else.
- This group is for moms with young children
- Wednesdays for moms, Aug 21 - Oct 2, 10:15 am - 12 pm
- Room G-113
- Facilitated by Barb Newman
- $10 workbook fee
- Email Barb Newman to enroll!
Register for ChildcareGroup Details
This large seminar group offers intensive verse-by-verse exploration of the Scripture is open to all adults and taught by Senior Pastor, Allen Jackson.
Fall 2019 Dates: August 7 - December 11 (No meeting on November 27)Group Details
DiscipleU features in-depth Bible study, small group discussion and opportunity for intergenerational connections.
- Wednesdays, Jan 8 – Apr 29, 6-7:30 pm, D-210
- Teaching takes place from 6:00-6:40 pm and is followed by small group time from 6:45-7:30 pm.
- Cost per workbook is $5 and payable at the first session when books are distributed.
Friday Morning Men's Group
Men of all ages meet year round to explore how to be a man, disciple and disciple-maker after God’s own heart. We use real life experiences in a transparent setting to apply God’s principles to gain victory and hope in our lives!
- No registration required
- Fridays at 6:15 am in D-305
- Taught by Tom Frost
As the world needs real men more than ever, this study will help you understand the Biblical definition of manhood, what makes a man a man, and how to become and express the man God intended you to be.
- Meets in room A-201
- Facilitated by David Newman
- $10 workbook fee
Registration 2019/20 ScheduleGroup Details