Every Thursday, from 10/01/2020 to 12/03/2020, 7:00 AM - 8:15 AM
Everyday Theology by Mary Wiley
Join us for a great foundational study to remind ourselves of what we believe and why. This will be for a safe place to dig in to the foundations of Christianity made simple for the average person.
- This is a hybrid group, you can join us in person in room G-202 or virtually on Zoom.
- Facilitated by Barb Newman
- $10 workbook fee
- No meeting on Thursday, November 26
Please email Barb Newman to register.
What We Believe About God Is Foundational to Every Other Belief We Hold
Theology is the study of God, what He has done, is doing and will do in the world. And it’s not just for those with formal education or those who work at your church. It’s for you in your everyday moments, questions and decisions. It’s for the big and little, the exciting and mundane. Our theology is the basis of our faith and touches every part of our existence. Join us if you want to:
- Worship with a greater understanding of who God is and His work in the world
- Increase your ability to discern between truth and false teaching
- Examine foundational truths to better understand what you believe and deepen your relationship with God