We help people meet, know and become more like Jesus. We make disciples through Bible study groups and sharing our faith journey.
Explore the categories below and identify the classes and groups to help you grow spiritually, then contact the leader to register or ask questions.
Find a Group
The Book of John
Join other women in our community for this life-transforming study of the Gospel of John. As an eyewitness to the life of Jesus, the apostle John says he wrote this book, “so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing, you may have life.”
- CBS is an international study program composed of women of all ages from throughout our community.
- When: September 9 - April 28, 9:30 am
- Where: We will begin the year virtually.
- Teaching Director: Jennifer Harris
- A CBS program for 2 to 5 year olds is available for children of women in the study.
- Registration for the year is $35 for women and $10 per child.
Women of all ages are invited to DiscipleU led by our senior pastor's wife, Dr. Judi Jackson. DiscipleU features in-depth Bible study, small group discussion and opportunity for intergenerational connections.
Sermon on the Mount By Jen Wilkin
Wednesdays, Aug 5 - Sep 30, 6-7:30 pm on Zoom
This study will be a wonderful complement to the church-wide study, The Life of a Jesus Follower, as we examine the words of Jesus in Matthew 5-7, challenging us to think more deeply about repentance, salvation and sanctification.
DiscipleU will continue to meet on Zoom for this study. Workbook is $15.Group Details
Men of all ages meet year round to explore how to be a man, disciple and disciple-maker after God’s own heart. We use real life experiences in a transparent setting to apply God’s principles to gain victory and hope in our lives!
- No registration required
- Fridays at 6:15 am in A-200
- Taught by Tom Frost