Wednesdays, 4/7 - 5/26, 6 PM
DiscipleU features in-depth Bible study, small group discussion and opportunity for inter-generational connections.
- This group is for women of all ages and is taught by our senior pastor's wife, Dr. Judi Jackson.
- This is a hybrid group, so you can attend in person at DBC in room A-202 or virtually on Zoom.
All Things New
Join us to dig deeper into the book of 2 Corinthians. During this study you will...
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God’s ways will set you free