Wednesday, Sept 8 or Thursday, Sept. 9 Sports Center Room J-200 Draft follows evaluation (coaches only)
Boys & Girls Evaluations
Girls: Wednesday, September 8
Boys: Thursday, September 9
Times TBA (for 6/7's and up)
Saturday, September 12 (for 6/7's and up)
Saturday, September 19
Last Games & End of Season Celebration/CARNIVAL
Saturday, October 31
- Entrance: Big Gate
- Exit: Small Gate near PNC Bank parking lot
- Age groups will be separated on the field. (Exception: 4/5’s and 6/7’s do play at the same time on opposite sides of the big field.)
- Soccer balls will be sanitized between games.
- Times will be rotated to allow 15 minutes between games. This will allow time for families to leave and before new families enter.
- Everyone must exit between games and re-enter if you have a child in the next group.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask while not actively participating.
- Masks will be removed during while players are playing on the field.
- Players will wear a mask while sitting on the bench.
- Parents need to wear a mask and families need to sit together. Social distancing measures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
- Refs will wear a mask while not on the field.
Age as of August 1, 2020
- U-6 4/5 Boys & Girls (see important info below concerning this age division)
- U-8 6/7 Boys & Girls (see important info below concerning this age division)
- U-10 8/9 Boys & Girls
- 12-U Boys & Girls (10-12 year olds)
- U-15 Boys & Girls (12-14 year olds)
*In the 12-U & U-15 Boys & Girls leagues we partner with other local organizations (such as the Ashford-Dunwoody YMCA and DUMC and others) as part of the Metro Dunwoody Soccer League.
Fees include jersey (shirt only, no shorts or socks). $140; due to decrease in fees, discounts will not apply.
4/5 Boys & Girls
This is a Saturday only program. No weekday practices. Our innovative program structure allows for coaching consistency along with creating a positive and energetic environment for young players to learn the fundamentals of soccer. Coach Jason Rivers will be here each week to lead each session. Each session will consist of motor skill development through soccer related drills followed by fun games and activities for both the children and parents to enjoy. Each week will conclude with a soccer scrimmage allowing players to learn from the beautiful game itself. Teams will be formed at the beginning of the season.
45 minutes of skill development. Games will consist of four 6 minute quarters.
Pregame Clinic for ages 4/5 Boys and Girls will be Thursday, September 17. Girls will be at 5:15 pm and Boys at 6:00 pm (you will receive team assignment and jerseys at this time.
6/7 Boys & Girls
Coach Jason Rivers will lead skill development during practices each week. Games will take place on Saturdays as normal. Practices will include 45 minutes of skill development and 45 minutes of team work which includes scrimmaging.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays beginning Saturday, September 12 (Practice day will be determined by team assignment).
If you withdraw for any reason before September 12, your fee (less $20) will be refunded. Once practices begin you will only be eligible to receive a 60% refund. All refunds are at the discretion of Sports Center Director.
Same Team Request Policy
There are no same team requests. Siblings are the only guarantee to be placed on the same team unless otherwise noted. Also, each team can have two official coaches, one head coach and one assistant coach, who are guaranteed to have their kid(s) on their team.
Soccer Evaluation Policy
In order to maintain a competitive balance among teams, mandatory evaluations will be held for all players except 4/5's. Players must be evaluated before they are allowed to participate. See the evaluation schedule below.
Fall Soccer Evaluation Schedule as follows
Girls: Wednesday, Sept 8 and Boys: Thursday, Sept 9
6/7 Boys : TBD
6/7 Girls : TBD
8/9 Boys: TBD
8/9 Girls: TBD
12-U Boys: TBD
12-U Girls: TBD
Each team has one practice per week. Practices are held on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with an exception of the first day being Saturday, September 12. Practices are one hour in length beginning at 5:00, 6:00 and 7:00 pm. You may choose one day that you CANNOT practice and note that when you register. We guarantee that you will not be drafted onto a team that practices on the night that you indicate you cannot practice.
All soccer games for 4/5, 6/7, 8/9 recreational leagues will be on Saturdays. Metro-Dunwoody League games take place on various days and locations.
Shin guards are mandatory and cleats are recommended for every soccer player. All other equipment is provided.
We must have a waiver form on file in the office for every participant in our program. This season the waiver will be included in the registration process on-line. Also, those who complete the paper form in the office will sign one at that time. Uniforms will be held until your waiver is signed.